CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm Loving It!

Wednesday afternoon we (the kids and I) went swimming in the backyard. It was crazy because my face was so hot (due to the sun and sinuses) and I couldn't stand to swim very long. I thought it was just me because of my sinuses, but the kids didn't want to swim very long either. So we went back into the hot house and hung out for a bit until I got an email from Jason.


His email said, "yeah, we can move in early into the new place (the town home) as soon as tonight." I was all over that! So I started to deep clean, do laundry, and started packing--sweating like crazy didn't matter, it was going to get done. Jason called after work and I told him let's move tonight because I was already going gun hoe on packing up. Unfortunately, he was invited to attend a dinner with his boss, the Colonel, and the General of his organization. I felt horrible, but he was feeling fine to say no to the dinner and come home to help us get out of there. We spent the evening packing as much as we could fit into the car and got to Ko Olina!

We have a lot to pack because we've got stuff to use for the next month. What an answer! It's a ton smaller, but it's so much more comfortable. We have air conditioning!!!! That night I slept cool, but was in tons of pain because of my sinuses. I only slept about 4 hours that night. That morning the kids and I got in the golf cart and took a little cruise to the resorts to check out the Lagoons. They are so beautiful! They have 4 Lagoons in the entire area. We are allowed to park our golf cart at 3 of the 4 Lagoons. The kids had a blast in the golf cart. The breeze and everthing about it was great!

We came back and I tried to take a nap while the kids entertained themselves with the nice cable....yes, I let them watch too much t.v. that day, but I needed the peace and relaxation. My sinuses acted up again (about 12 hours later, after the first episode in the middle of the night). Tylenol and the antibiotics just weren't kicking it. I called my dad and he suggested that if it didn't get any better by tomorrow to call up the Doctor and ask for something stronger and still safe for the pregnancy. I couldn't wait till tomorrow. It hurt so bad.

Jason got done with work and went back to the first house to finish packing up the house and finish the laundry. I called the doctor's office and had to wait over 2 hours to get a return phone call. The doctor was able to get me a better prescription. Jason got home with it that night and boy, did I sleep better that night. It literally felt like it kicked in that night. Finally!

Friday morning the kids and I got up. Jason put in 4 hours that morning and was nice enough to treat us to a day at the beach. We went to Nimitz Beach/Barber's Point. It was on the crowded side, but it was fun! Add- rocks, hurt my toe, nice new sand toys for the kids, Kai buried, Jason surfing,

Library- zia, practice practice

After, dinner on the bbq at home. Then a golf cart ride to Lagoon 3 to swim until the sunset. Oh so amazing! The sand and water was so relaxing. Then a golf cart ride home through the most beautiful golf course I have ever seen...we snuck into the course and drove through it exploring the twists, turns, frogs, black swans, etc. hoping to find a way out. We didn't find a way out, but just had fun taking a drive through it (including through the sprinklers). We eventually got back to where we started from and then got back onto the main road and drove home.

Saturday- a morning breakfast out on the patio. But first, Eli spilled the entire pitcher of orange juice on the kitchen floor. After all was eaten and cleaned up, we are now going to the pool and afterwards onto getting some groceries. Aloha!

2 comments:

The Dipo's said...

Sounds like you are finially enjoying yourself!! A/C and medicine will do that! :o)

Sara said...

I am so glad that you are finally getting more comfortable. I hope that you all stay safe and healthy the remainder of your stay. Anytime you want to bring me over I am packed and ready to go. ;)