CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Notes

A Rainbow Tree

Yummy Pineapple from the Dole Plantation

Just some random notes until I can journal more in detail later:
Luau- Bird Pics, Balls, Crafts-crane and lei, tattoos, canoe ride, bowling, spear throwing, pig roast, dinner and luau.
Bishop's Museum, Park- dropped them off, discovered disgusting park with tummy aches
Twilight- finally some relax time and hopes to finish #4 soon.
Dinner Cruise- tonight after a day of swimming with the kids (Jason), me exhausted all day, and going to face Costco on a Saturday afternoon.  Will I survive the exhaustion?  I feel like I am in the first trimester again....I am so tired.  I can't keep my eyes open even after a cold shower and it's only 10 a.m.  I'm loving it here, but I am missing my personal space of home.  

I'll be detailed later!

1 comments:

Sara said...

What no novel? I can't imagine you being tired or anything. ;) I look forward to reading your updates. Keep em coming!