CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Fort Buenaventura Fun!!

Road Kill


Get ready for the Candy Cannon, hosted by the man in the loin cloth!


The Candy Cannon had a bit too much gun powder. The top tootsie roll was fried and it tasted that way to Jason too.

Grandpa at the Fort.

Watch those cat fish!

We had a blast today with Grandma and Grandpa Simmons, our Cousins, and Aunt Eve and Uncle Matt in Ogden. When I was a girl my dad would take me once a year to a traditional Pow Wow or Mountain Man Rendezvous. We made it this year to the one close to our new home. The one I absolutely love for its' scenery and uniqueness. It brought back a lot of memories.

3 comments:

hgsanders said...

Oh Ginger we have one really big thing in common!! When I was a kid we used to go up to Fort Bridger for the Labor Day weekend. They are so much fun and the kids always think it's a blast! Good for you guys!! Im glad you had fun! We can't wait for preschool on tuesday. Let me know if we need to bring anything! Love You all!!

The Dipo's said...

That looks like way fun!! I love the bottom picture!

roamingjones said...

Looks like a great time.

GJ