CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

8 Exciting Years of Being Married...only Forever to Go :)


This last Sunday was 8 years ago for us Birds. We celebrated all weekend with family. Saturday, we golfed "Family Reunion" style at Stansbury Park. We'll see who wins the trophy at the official reunion coming up. Later that evening, we took the older kids to see the Raptors. Ogden's Baseball team. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Simmons for watching the kids all day. Sunday, we didn't have to speak in church, but will soon! We had a BBQ at Grandma and Grandpa Birds. Monday, we went out with the kids again. Little girl got her ear's pierced. We saw baby Khloie (our newest cousin/niece). Gorgeous little cutie. For dinner we ate at Red Robin with Grandma and Grandpa Simmons and then enjoyed another Physics Demo by the coolest guy...Beehler!

Babes, I love you and am so thrilled to have you as my Eternal Babes!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! SOunds like you had a nice celebrations. I love the wedding pics too cute!

roamingjones said...

Congratulations! Sounds like a great time.

GJ

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Congrats, you two! I remember Jason from years and years ago at Bell View. I remember that he got to wear the coolest headband to school for a while :)

Birdman said...

Thanks, sweety. I had a wonderful weekend. I'm sorry to say that the most memorable part was when your lips stuck to that overfrozen popsicle. I know it hurt, but it sure made a good laugh.

Liz, I'm going to have to look you up in the old school pictures. What cool headband? I wasn't cool in school, I was a nerd.

The Dipo's said...

Happy Anniversery you guys! Enjoy the party without us!

J and B Martin said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations! That is an exciting thing! We miss you guys back here..we hope you're all happy and doing well!

RobotMomSews said...

Wow...I'm a tad belated but Happy 8 Years! You guys are an awesome couple and you guys were made for eachother. I'm sure when Jason saw Ginger he 'imprinted' on her. :)