CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

I Double Dog Dare You!!

It wasn't quite a dare, but I had my lips frozen to a Popsicle a week ago Saturday. I was awarded this Saturday at our Family Reunion with the "Smoothest Move" Award . I stunk at golf and didn't get any awards for that, but instead was awarded for a new category. The laugh is on me. A little girl was selling popsicle's on the side road next to the golf course. We decided to get one to cool off. Little did I know, she was cooling them with dry ice and boy did it stick. I was able to free my top lips with the ice water I had, but had troubles with the bottom lip. A picture was then taken and then I finally got some assistance to free the lower lip. It hurt! I was swollen for the next 10 minutes and later had a bit of skin peeling that week. If you click on the picture you may be able to see the top picture on the award where my lip is being pulled out where the popsicle is still stuck. Also included are some pics from the reunion. Jason's cousins did an awesome job with the activities. There was a giant waterslide, water balloon launch, and a man-sized game of foosball. We had a blast! Yummy! Drooling Tootsie Pop Boy Below!

1 comments:

The Dipo's said...

LOL! That's funny!