CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Feeling of Belonging!

Just wanted to say how great I feel today after having 4 moms from my neighborhood come over and play with their kids. We had around 13 kids playing in our yard and in the preschool room. It was great fun to get to know the moms more and see the children play with their new friends. I'll be getting to know the primary kids a lot more. I was called to be a permanent substitute teacher in the ward. Particularly every other week for Kai's class and any time a teacher needs me as a sub. I am excited because it will be a constant reminder for me to teach my kids the gospel on a daily basis and be reminded what their being taught to then be reiterating what they learned throughout the week.
I am feeling so relieved and uplifted too. Some of the mom's are considering me for their kids' preschool teacher. I am getting my sign put on my house today and I have a sign on my car (Thanks Sara for your help). I need to continue delivering fliers and praying a lot for guidance.
Thanks to my friends back in SL. For keeping me a part of your life still when I am so far away. Plans are underway for a BBQ and some volleyball. Chow for now!

2 comments:

The Dipo's said...

Yea! You have a calling now! Congrats!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad your doing well in your new ward. How exciting about your preschool. That will be so much fun.

Sarah Ince