CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am...

I don't know what to say, but just have to write it down. I am exhausted, yet somewhat content. I am thrilled to be a Preschool teacher, daycare provider (2 kids after school till 6), primary teacher, wife, mother (that alone can include tons of other careers/jobs), and more. It does make me happy to be all of these things, but boy I am tired and beat.

Do I really have time to do more? I'd like to strip the wallpaper in my kitchen, paint several rooms, shampoo my carpets, read a good book, etc....But things I should be doing are: dust my house, water my plants, vacuum my house, sweep my floors (preschool room, bathrooms, kitchen, playroom), disinfect all my tables and bathrooms, oh and organize my office...including my desk and dining table that has papers and mail everywhere. These are just a few. But wait, first I need to put all my laundry away (thanks Babes for folding it all for me)-this includes camping clothes, blankets, towels, etc.

What's my point? Hmmm....Take one day at a time and not fret about what other's lives are like. My life is different than everyone else's and just enjoy the fun, exciting, and busyness that I do have. But that's the thing. My kids aren't in soccer, dance, have little or no homework, etc. So I am not busy with those extra things. But, my kids are still quite young so they aren't as helpful when it comes to all of these chores. The kids do have some chores, which helps some. They say, "Don't wish these times away with your kids." I am not trying to, but boy am I exhausted. Anyways, thanks for letting me vent some. I hope no one is annoyed with me, "you're not tired enough to blog!", but just know that I needed to vent a bit. On to laundry.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I understand, venting is definetly good to do every now and then. Good luck with that laundry!

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Makes me tired just reading your post! You are amazing - keep it up!

Melissa: said...

You are SuperGinger...venting rights are included when you do all that you do!!!

Hang in there!

Sara said...

Venting is healthy and much easier on a blog. Sounds like you need a housekeeper. Where's Alice when you need her? Do you have any baby news?

hgsanders said...

You are a amazing person Ginger!! Keep up the good work. And if you ever need to come over and vent we are only a few blocks away now:-)
Love You

Birdman said...

Love you babes...you really are amazing...I was ready to throw in the towel only being with the kids for a few hours. How you do it so well everyday is beyond me?

Thanks so much.

What "baby news", Sara?

The Dipo's said...

Oh dear Ginger! We are all like that, it is just some have it undercover.... :o) You should definately take some time outs though for you!! (ofcourse... add that to your to-do list right?)

You're never too tired to blog, you're sitting down while you're doing it? Why fret over that? Love you Nutty Monkey!