CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

All By Myself




Jason got to go to D.C. last week and had a great time learning for work and traveling around. He had a few other coworkers join him on a few of his ventures...but these are pics he took when he was "All By Himself". Yeah! I get to go with him next time he goes for work again. I am so excited.

I'll get to read a book while I am traveling. Any suggestions? I read Twilite. Do I want to read New Moon or something else?

2 comments:

Sara said...

"The Dream Giver" by Bruce Wilkinson. I just finished it for my book club. It was awesome.

RobotMomSews said...

Ginger, if you do not finish the Twilight series I don't know that I could forgive something like that. :) Finish the series and I've got a LIST of books for ya. I'm into reading lately.