CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

My Big Cheese


Hello all. Well, the big move is nearly upon us and we are full of emotions. We love our ward and stake. We love being close to so many family and friends. South Salt Lake has really become our home.

We know that we will be able to find friendship and a sense of belonging at our new place but nonetheless it is hard to move away (not to far) from what has become so much a part of us.

One thing though that I am especially grateful for among all the changes that are taking place right now is my wife and beautiful children. Last night as I lay in bed I was overcome with appreciation for Ginger. She has truly made it possible in so many ways for me to become who I am today.

Below is just a small list of things she has done for me:

- Encouraged me weekly (sometimes daily) on my mission
- Helped my find work and transportation when I got home from my mission
- Helped me get enrolled in college
- Married me!!!
- Supported me while attending school for SEVEN YEARS
- Carried and delivered three of the most beautiful and lively children ever
- Supported me in seeking out a career path
- Supported me in serving in the bishropric
- Found my "dream home"

She has sacrificed so much for my happiness and I just want you, Ginger, to know how much I appreciate you. It's too bad that the following statement is so cliche but you really do complete me.

By the way, it would be great to go on a date tonight. Would you consider it?

6 comments:

Birdman said...

You are so sweet and "Cheesy". I loved playing dodgeball against you last night. We are so cheesy together. "Ahhhh!" "Hit him, get him out!" Change will be good for us...very nerve racking for me, but exciting too. Ich leibe dich Babes!

roamingjones said...

How sweet! Great photo too BTW.

Merrill's said...

Wow, I found your blog through Carrie's. I love your blog. Also, I can still see that you two are still so madly in love. I remember "Elder Bird" always speaking so highly of you - Ginger. What a happy family you guys are. I will check back often.

RobotMomSews said...

Sweet! Go Ginger! You two are a couple made in heaven...you aspire me to be a better wife and a better person. Thanks you guys for just being so awesome!

Unknown said...

Hey Birds you rock our sox off! (thats our newest saying so live with it so to speak)You are the best second family we could ever have. Thanks so much for the love you have shown to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are awesome!I can totally see why Heather loves you all so much! Thanks for allowing me to come with Heather and bug your family (we tried to call first.....sometimes. But it was fun just dropping in unannounced.)Love you all so much and it was fun getting to know you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you guys sooooooooooooooooooooo very very very very very very very very much!!!!!!!!!Heather and Jenn

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

So sweet! Ginger really is an amazing woman!