CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday IKEA Draper!

Today is one year ago that we stayed the night at IKEA. It occurred on May 23rd, but being leap year it really was a year ago today. Jason was 27th in line and I was 72 in line. We each received a Poang Chair, t-shirts that read "I slept with IKEA...to be the first 100 in line." The kids received a stuffed heart. They had lots of giveaways...frisbees, key chains, gift cards, etc. It's a fun memory.
We went last night (the 23rd) to shop once again. They had cupcakes and specials throughout the store. We looked for ideas for the new home and had some yummy meatballs with Grandma and Grandpa. We love IKEA! Duh. ;)

4 comments:

Melissa: said...

Cute pictures!

IKEA is just plain awesome. Meatballs and all, it's just a sweet place.

Sarah said...

That sounds like fun.

The Dipo's said...

LOL, you guys are nerds.... I'm liking that word today. I'll call tomorrow! :o)

Ed's Three Cents said...

I don't know what I would do without IKEA. But sleeping with it? Awesome!