CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

American Idol Mania!




Just a look into the past...time to embarrass Jason a bit since he embarrassed me a bit at church yesterday. Heee Heee! I was looking through older pictures on the computer yesterday and I thought it would be fun to post one of them. Jason was supportive enough to go with me to see American Idol when Reuben Studdard and Clay Aiken were winners. We weren't going to go and the last week prior to the concert I checked out the tickets again. The Pop Tarts sponsor put up front row seats at the last minute. I couldn't resist and bought them. Anyways, Remember to Vote for David Archuleta everyone! Personally, I would buy his cd more than the other David's. David S. has a good voice, a bit raspy at times, but realistically I would buy David Archuleta's cd before I bought his.

7 comments:

roamingjones said...

My vote goes for David "S." (Who is really David Cook) :)

roamingjones said...

No, no. you gotta support the local boy with the good old fashioned appeal.

GJ

The Dipo's said...

LOL, this picture is too funny!! How long ago was this now? LOL!! You guys are nerds :o)

Liz Morrey Romrell said...

Are you planning on going to the next AI concert?

Birdman said...

We are NOT NERDS! Just because someone becomes obsessed with someone else and their talents doesn't mean that we are nerds. That really hurt my feelings.
And by the way, Archie was robbed. It was the same with Clay. I don't even know why I watch Idol...the system is crooked. GGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Any other comments??

Birdman said...

Jason you are a nerd. People are going to take your cheesy comment seriously. "I love Clay"...that's the picture I wanted to put on the blog but I think we took that photo with a camera phone or something else because I can't find it.

Kerryne said...

Jason, I found your blog on Liz Romrells page! I don't even know if you will remember me or not but you should, we are family! :^) It's me Kerryne (Christensen) your cousin (second, third??? I can't keep up with all of that stuff he he) but anyway just thought I'd say hello! You have a lovely family! It's been a long time since I have seen you guys! I hope you are all well.