CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Bored...yet I have a checklist of so many things!

I have tons to do, but I don't want to do any of it. So instead I am blogging it. This sounds ridiculous. I could be vacuuming upstairs, cleaning the bed linens, scrapbook (you know how easy that is to dive into...not), finish Eclipse, sort my desk, pay some bills, get my lesson plan put together for preschool next week, read this week's R.S. lesson (just in case the teacher comes unprepared, I need to study it well in case I have to teach it. It comes with the calling :) I could be loading the dishwasher, finish putting the laundry away, there is always DUSTING, cleaning old files off my computer, updating my pictures onto dvd's in case my computer crashes, oh and baking some cakes (I need to have 3 made for Tues.), rotating clothes in my kids' rooms, clean the bathrooms, EXERCISE (something I have been putting off ever since I have been getting nausous)....Ok, enough with the long list. I need to start checking these items off. Oh forget it, not tonight....I have one hour to get ready to go to Salt Lake to see my sweet sister-in-law at her drill team performance and to take the kids out to dinner prior to it. We deserve the night out.....we're dying not having dad home. It's nice to have a night out of not cooking, especially since dad has been out to eat all week in Washington, D.C.

Speaking of this! The coolest thing! Jason is having dinner with his brother tonight. It's Jason's brother, Brandon's, mission hump day. Uncle Brandon has been serving his mission in D.C. a whole year today. They get to see each other tonight for dinner and then Jason is going out to teach with him. It's so cool. We miss you Brandon....and are so proud of you!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a fun filled night for everyone!

And even though all of those things need to be done they will always be waiting for you :)

So how are you liking the Twilight Saga? We miss you at book group too!

Sara said...

Are you sure you weren't typing my to-do list? Besides baking cakes my list is identical. I am great at making the lists but it is the checking them off that is not so easy. Sorry you are bored and sorry you had to move so far away or we could hang out.

RobotMomSews said...

You are making me exhausted just reading it. It never ends huh?? Finish your Eclipse will ya? :)

Mommason Hillary said...

I LOVE BEING A RECIPIENT OF THE ADULT ADD GENE TOO! HA! Shiny lights really distract me, and oh, look at the pretty kitty... Miss you Ginger!!!!

Barbara said...

Hey girl!! I just wanted to tell you that I have some pretty funny pictures I just put on my blog that you and your hubby should check out! Love you guys!!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

This entry cracked me up. I so could have written it too! My philosophy is that those things will ALWAYS be there, no matter how much I do in a day! How are you feeling these days??