CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Eli's First Birthday

Well that year went a little too quickly. Eli had an excellent party due to the wonderful family that we have. Many cute outfits and some fun, mostly educational toys. His mother went to town on the cakes (thanks Eve for all your help) all while sufferings symptoms of some flu-like bug. Check out the pics.

Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen


Look at that, I have more to say after the pics. I wanted to mention my feelings on the passing of Pres. Hinckley. It's amazing how we only fully realize what we have when we lose it. As has been said many he left a legacy of Temples, Communication, Indiscriminate Love and many other things.

My testimony has most been strengthened by his legacy of love. When I went to say my goodbye's to him I was overwhelmed by the feeling of his love towards me. His responsibilities covered millions, even the billions of people on Earth and for some reason I could feel that he loved me personally. It was humbling. It helped me better understand how much the Savior loves me personally.

Finally, as I contemplated the new presidency of the church I found myself feeling very confident with the selection that was made and I look forward to the exciting progression they will bring to the church and world. I know Pres. Monson is the prophet of God and as Pres. Hinckley led the church in inspired ways, so will he.

0 comments: