CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Little Crawler

I can't believe it...way too soon for this little guy, well mom at least. Two days after he turned 7 months he began to crawl. Time to get out the gates and never forget to leave him upstairs unsupervised (our banister is soooo gappy). I am so thankful for this little guy in my life. He makes me smile all the time....literally, he smiles all the time. He only cries when he's hungry...he weighs in at 20 pounds, 2 ounces as of May 13th (one day shy of his 7 month birthday). Our little JoJo is what Zia calls him. I feel very blessed to be a mommy of some sweet and loving kids.

4 comments:

Sara said...

how cute. I can't believe he is crawling already. Let the games begin.

The Dipo's said...

He's finially bigger than Hazel! 1 pound bigger!! Go Jo! :o) This is awesome-ness!

Brock&Chan said...

Look at him go!!! Oh, they get so big so fast! Adorable!

Brock&Chan said...

Look at him go!!! Oh, they get so big so fast! Adorable!