CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Already Falling Behind...

Well it looks like we may be getting that IKEA kitchen I've always dreamed about. I spent the day using the IKEA Kitchen Designer to digitize our ideas. (Ginger just doesn't want me to get the kitchen finished.) The only thing I accomplished on the project was knocking out the post. Wow...what a difference one 4X4 post can make. See below ---



Look at them muscles...ggrrrhhh!!!

Oh so proud!
My little helper finished off my tape measure so I "had" to get me a new one.



3 comments:

Barbara said...

oh to have your own house and be able to do what you want to it! I can't wait to see when it's done!

The Dipo's said...

Amazing!! You did that all by your little lonesome! :o) It really looks so much better, great job! And I'm routing for you to finish first!

Ben said...

I like the Ikea kitchens, especially if you get the "no-slam" add ons for the hinges and the drawers. It can be a little tricky getting it all down, but the biggest thing is making sure you have enough of the rail that you hook the cabinets to. My in-laws put in their Ikea kitchen two years ago, and it is very nice!