CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

BAM....it's going to be okay...a new day awaits.

Do you ever have one of those days when things are going better than expected and it continues to be a good day...then BAM it's the evening time and one event ruins the whole good day you were having?  But a loving husband is trying his best to keep my spirits up so my day does end well.  Thanks Babes for being my best friend and always willing to be a listening ear.


It's these experiences and trials that makes us stronger....but boy I don't like dealing with...nope I am not going to say it.  I am going to leave it at that.

P.S. Thanks for the Christmas cards to many of you out there reading this.  


4 comments:

Birdman said...

Ditto...

Cheryl said...

I miss you guys! I hope you are having a better day! Love ya!
Cheryl

Sara said...

I hope all is going better. If you need anything, just call me.

The Dipo's said...

"Keep his spirits up so your day still ends well".... hmmm.... I have a bunch of stuff running through my head right now that I'm not sure should be spoken outload... LOL!!! Great husbands are wonderful, I very much agree!!