CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Let the Flu Season Begin!


We're not sick, but many of our family and friends are. I had a fever a week and a half ago because of the exposure to kids and their friends at school and church. Well, I am expecting to get strep. I am being exposed to one of my daycare kids right now that has it and is waiting to see the Dr. I am just praying to get through the week and hoping my kids don't get sick for grandma next week. Let the trip to D.C. work out well for us all!!!!! I hope you and your family are surviving the sicknesses that are out there.

P.S. Never attempt Frightmares at Lagoon on a beautiful Saturday. I have never seen it so packed. We did about 3 rides or so. We had fun though with the packed house.

I had to post this photo. It doesn't give the Great Salt Lake justice. We went on a Sunday drive up Farmington Canyon and wow what a view. We could see the north side of Antelope Island and the lake just went on forever. It was incredible to know that's our backyard. I have seen the lake from a plane on a few spots, but not quite like this. We are thanking our Father in Heaven too for answering our family prayer. Our car died at the top of the mountain. It was an intense ride down the mountain and we know our Prayer was answered...our tank was on fumes and it had to be in neutral with the engine on so the power steering and brakes would work. It's a windy and narrow road. Glad to be home.

1 comments:

Barbara said...

Beautiful picture! I really hope that you don't get sick. It's not fun to be sick when you have little ones to run after! I think we are going to get the flu shot this weekend. Hopefully it works!