CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Look Inside My Preschool...I added more Pics!



Any Comments or Suggestions would be great! Things are a bit bare. It's hard to have things out with little Eli to get into things. Oh and you can laugh at the orange floors and wood paneled walls. Once I get some cash flow I want to paint it. I want to do school house colors. School house red with a chair rail in the middle and above it painted a cream color. Thanks for supporting me with Gingerbread Preschool.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks wonderful Ginger! Good Luck with the preschool I am sure it will be great.

Nicol said...

You have a really nice set up. It looks like you have thought of everything. The only thing that I can think of that I usually see is a block area. In that area various sizes of blocks, little people or animals. It is also fun to swap out different enrichment objects based on the lessons. Kind of like what you do in the dramatic play area.

I have visions of a fun playroom for Livy (and future children). I want the dramatic play, reading corner (there I wanted not just reading books but also books on tape), art center, and blocks. I have a perfect idea of what I want and of course money is holding me back.

I took an interesting class on designing (the layout) of preschool, daycare and kindergarten classrooms and these are the exact things that they mentioned. Looks like you have a good handle on it!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

This is so cool! It looks wonderful, Ginger! You're just like your mom -- such a cute teacher! I know how much you like school supplies and what a GREAT way to put that hobby to use! Now you have a LEGIT reason to buy tons of crayons, pens, notebooks, etc! ;) I wish we lived closer because I would put Mason in there SO quick!