CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

I Miss You!

I was reminded yesterday when a lady at my church bore testimony of the Relief Society and was so grateful for the many activities it provides us ladies to get to know each other more and develop our talents more. I told her "Amen" to that and said how much I was missing my last ward's Relief Society Sisters/Friends.

I miss you all so much and just want you to know how grateful I am to have had the priviledge of getting to know many of you. Thank goodness for blogs! I get to see how you're all doing by reading your blogs and it gives me some comfort. Thanks for being my friends. Please check your mailboxes for our invitation for this Saturday's Dinner. The invite is a bit slow getting out to you...I hope it's not too late of a notice. Anyone, Someone, let me know when you get it!

I can't wait to see you! Hopefully our cooler will be installed and will work well for that day...don't hestitate coming because of that. We have plenty of coolness out in our yard. Come for yummy teriyaki chicken. There will be water games for the kids and volleyball for the adults (us bigger kids). *Be sure to RSVP at the number given on the invitation! We hope you can make it!

3 comments:

Melissa: said...

We miss you too!

RobotMomSews said...

I can't wait to see your new house!!! It was so good to see you all and we are looking forward to seeing you again (Yeah! 2 weekends in a row!!!)

Ann said...

I definitely miss you guys! Erik and I wanted to come up to your house warming party, but my sister just got home from her mission this week and her homecoming is this weekend. Sorry dear! I hope to see you all soon. Have a rockin' time. It sounds like fun.