CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Let's Get Opinionated

Hello all.

It's been a busy few weeks as you may know. We are going to be moving up to Roy in the next month with my new job on Hill Air Force Base. I will be working at DISA (Defense Information Systems Agency). I went to school for an Information Systems degree and am very excited to put it to good use. Many have told me that working for a Federal Agenciy is great. My first day is April 28.

We are also in the process of buying a house and I was hoping to find out what people think. I'm guessing that if any of you don't like the looks of it you won't be bold enough to say anything but nonetheless I'd love to hear your thoughts - positive and negative.


Here are the pics



----------------
Now playing: Sam Bush & Friends - Molly And Tenbrooks
via FoxyTunes

7 comments:

roamingjones said...

Congratulations! I think the house looks great. Good luck with the new job Jason. I'm sure you'll do great.

GJ

Melissa: said...

Congrats on the job and house!

The house is awesome, I love the layout, very cool.

Best of luck, we will miss you guys!!

Sarah said...

That is so neat! Congrats, and the house looks wonderful.

hgsanders said...

Congrats!! Im so excited to have you all closer to us!! I Love You!

The Dipo's said...

You guys already know what we think. I'm just happy you updated your blog!!

Ann said...

Ah! You are moving?!?! While definite congrats are in order for the new job and house, I will miss you terribly! We aren't all supposed to grow up and leave.

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Congratulations for the new job and the house! The house looks great - I love that curved staircase and that big back yard!